Read reviews, make comparison, see what's the difference between top brands and make the right choice where to become a player.
You can use one or more sites for online horse wagering experience.
How to get started with online betting
The latest web and mobile technologies allow plenty of possible options to bet online using interactive platforms. In general every reputable web bookie has information how start, what's inside, how to manage your account and select odds.
Using this site you have a real chance to choose only from the very best of US licensed betting operators. All of them have a lot of useful information for every step of your online gaming. Most of them offer free video streaming and latest news.
To become an online player in USA is really easy because everything is optimized to be #1. You can follow these steps
- Pick a website - browse all possible sites, visit them, read more about their service and which one will meet your requirements
- Choose a bonus - All of them have welcome offers for new customers and you can benefit of VIP program and extra rewards
- Open an account - To play for real you will need to have real account, it's something simple but the information has to be 100% correct
- Browse the lobby - Take a look in each section of the website, where are the 'hot' buttons, what are the best advantages and features
- Bet online - Start your betting journey at this one that you love to use. It's important to be easy, fast and reliable
- Help center - Try how fast is the customers support, how to reach them and what's the working time
- Enjoy - Have fun, follow the latest updates and be responsible when you are going to use real money
Why to use this website for horse tracks
Our main goal is deliver for free useful information about legal betting in USA. We work to help players to make the right choice, to read interesting details about each website, bonus, promotion, jackpot and races. That's why our domain name covers everything we talk about.
It's not just another website that you will find on the web. We pretend to promote only legal sites and they will not be replaced by 'US-friendly' sites based in offshore zones outside of US. This is very important because once you know that it's legal, the next step is to choose a legit brand. Avoid the trap to become a player at such suspicious sites not registered and regulated within US.
We do our best to publish information about every hot feature and betting option that you can use within top US brands. At the bottom of the website you can find information how to reach the Nation Council of online gambling if you need help or you have some sort of problems.
Everybody knows that horse racing is the game of kings, so why not use the prime opportunities and join the right destinations to play online.
Legal notice for all US based players
As you already now it's 100% legal to bet online on horses (and even greyhounds). There is no problem to do that and you are able to use many different local payment methods to deposit and withdrawal money.
Now is the time to say that some states do not allow to be a real money online player. Yes, there are exceptions.
They are very few but it's good to be informed which are they exactly. With some exceptions you will not be allowed to open account if you reside in Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, New Jersey, Nevada, North Carolina, Nebraska, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Mississippi, Missouri and some others.
Some of the most popular states with allowed horse betting are Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming and more.
It's good to check what are the requirements on the betting site that you will use. If you don't see your state in the registration list, you can not proceed to the next step. If you need further assistance, please contact the customers support - usually they are available through live chat, toll free number, email and local offices (for some states).